Dataset population: Persons/Communal establishments
This defines the type of residence that a person lives in. It categorises people as living in a household or living in a communal establishment.
People who filled in the normal household questionnaire were recorded as living in a household. Those that filled in an individual questionnaire were asked what type of accommodation they lived in, i.e. whether it was a household or a communal establishment.
Data and Resources
- Local Authority and abovecsv
- Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
- Middle Super Output Areas and Intermediate Zonescsv
Great Britain coverage
- Lower Super Output Areas and Data Zonescsv
- Output Areas and Small Areastxt
- Merged Local Authoritiescsv
- Merged Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
England and Wales coverage
- Bulk data (all geographies)zip
Codes as headers, descriptions in separate file.
UK coverage where...
- Residence type Definitioncsv
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Geographical Coverage Location|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
Country level down to Output Areas and Small Areas
|Public Access Level|| |