Dataset population: Persons
A person's national identity is a self-determined assessment of their own identity with respect to the country or countries with which they feel an affiliation. This assessment of identity is not dependent on legal nationality or ethnic group.
The national identity question included six tick box responses:
- Northern Irish
Where a person ticked 'Other' they were asked to write in the name of the country. People were asked to tick all options that they felt applied to them. This means that in results relating to national identity people may be classified with a single national identity or a combination of identities.
Data and Resources
- Local Authority and abovecsv
- Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
- Middle Super Output Areascsv
Great Britain coverage
- Lower Super Output Areascsv
- Output Areas and Small Areascsv
- Merged Local Authoritiescsv
- Merged Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
England and Wales coverage
- Bulk data (all geographies)zip
Codes as headers, descriptions in separate file.
UK coverage where...
- National identity Definitioncsv
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Geographical Coverage Location|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
Country level down to Output Areas and Small Areas
|Public Access Level|| |