Dataset population: Households
Multiple ethnic group households
Multiple ethnic groups classifies households by the diversity in ethnic group of household members in different relationships.
For example, different ethnic groups between generations or within partnerships.
For Northern Ireland only, 'Same ethnic group' means within the same ethnic group as defined by the 12-way ethnic classification (White, Chinese, Irish Traveller, Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Other Asian, Black Caribbean, Black African, Black Other, Mixed, Other).
'Different ethnic groups within partnerships' includes all households where there are different ethnic groups within partnerships whether or not there are also different ethnic groups between generations.
Data and Resources
- Local Authority and abovecsv
- Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
- Middle Super Output Areas and Intermediate Zonescsv
Great Britain coverage
- Lower Super Output Areas and Data Zonescsv
- Output Areas and Small Areastxt
- Merged Local Authoritiescsv
- Merged Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
England and Wales coverage
- Bulk data (all geographies)zip
Codes as headers, descriptions in separate file.
UK coverage where...
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Geographical Coverage Location|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
Country level down to Output Areas and Small Areas
|Public Access Level|| |