Dataset population: Household spaces with at least one usual resident
A household space is the accommodation used or available for use by an individual household.
A household space with no usual residents is not the same as a vacant household space because it may be a second home or holiday accommodation, or may otherwise have had visitors present on census night.
Type of central heating
A household's accommodation is classified as having central heating if it is present in some or all rooms (whether used or not). Central heating is classified by type, as shown in the classification table. Other central heating includes solar, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) or other bottled gas. This information is not available for household spaces with no usual residents.
Data and Resources
- Local Authority and abovecsv
- Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
- Middle Super Output Areas and Intermediate Zonescsv
Great Britain coverage
- Lower Super Output Areas and Data Zonescsv
- Output Areas and Small Areastxt
- Merged Local Authoritiescsv
- Merged Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
England and Wales coverage
- Bulk data (all geographies)zip
Codes as headers, descriptions in separate file.
UK coverage where...
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Geographical Coverage Location|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
Country level down to Output Areas and Small Areas
|Public Access Level|| |