Dataset population: Households/Household spaces
Household space type
A household space is the accommodation used or available for use by an individual household. Household spaces are identified separately in census results as those with at least one usual resident and those that do not have any usual residents.
A household space with no usual residents may still be used by short-term residents, visitors who were present on census night, or a combination of short-term residents and visitors.
Vacant household spaces and household spaces that are used as second addresses are also classified in census results as household spaces with no usual residents.
Data and Resources
- Local Authority and abovecsv
- Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
- Middle Super Output Areas and Intermediate Zonescsv
Great Britain coverage
- Lower Super Output Areas and Data Zonescsv
- Output Areas and Small Areastxt
- Merged Local Authoritiescsv
- Merged Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
England and Wales coverage
- Bulk data (all geographies)zip
Codes as headers, descriptions in separate file.
UK coverage where...
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Geographical Coverage Location|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
Country level down to Output Areas and Small Areas
|Public Access Level|| |