Dataset population: Persons
General health is a self-assessment of a person's general state of health. People were asked to assess whether their health was very good, good, fair, bad or very bad.
Type of long-term condition
People with more than one condition are counted separately for each condition but only once in the 'All people'/'All people in households' and 'One or more conditions' categories.
- A communication difficulty means a difficulty with speaking or making yourself understood.
- A mobility or dexterity difficulty means a condition that substantially limits one or more basic physical activities such as walking, climbing stairs, lifting or carrying.
- An emotional, psychological or mental health condition includes conditions such as depression or schizophrenia.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing includes conditions such as asthma.
- A chronic illness includes illnesses such as cancer, HIV, diabetes, heart disease or epilepsy.
A long-term condition refers to a condition which has lasted, or is expected to last, at least 12 months.
Data and Resources
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Geographical Coverage Location|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
Country level down to Wards and Electoral Divisions
|Public Access Level|| |