Dataset population: Dwellings
A household's accommodation (a household space) is defined as being in a shared dwelling if it has accommodation type 'part of a converted or shared house', not all the rooms (including bathroom and toilet, if any) are behind a door that only that household can use and there is at least one other such household space at the same address with which it can be combined to form the shared dwelling.
If any of these conditions are not met, the household space forms an unshared dwelling. Therefore a dwelling can consist of one household space (an unshared dwelling) or two or more household spaces (a shared dwelling).
Data and Resources
- Local Authority and abovecsv
- Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
- Middle Super Output Areas and Intermediate Zonescsv
Great Britain coverage
- Lower Super Output Areas and Data Zonescsv
- Output Areas and Small Areastxt
- Merged Local Authoritiescsv
- Merged Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
England and Wales coverage
- Bulk data (all geographies)zip
Codes as headers, descriptions in separate file.
UK coverage where...
- Dwellings Definitioncsv
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Geographical Coverage Location|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
Country level down to Output Areas and Small Areas
|Public Access Level|| |