Dataset population: Persons aged 16 to 74
Age is derived from the date of birth question and is a person's age at their last birthday, at 27 March 2011. Dates of birth that imply an age over 115 are treated as invalid and the person's age is imputed. Infants less than one year old are classified as 0 years of age.
Year last worked
This defines the year that a person last worked. People who were in full-time and part-time employment are not counted in this variable.
Data and Resources
- Local Authority and abovetxt
- Wards and Electoral Divisionstxt
- Middle Super Output Areas and Intermediate Zonestxt
Great Britain coverage
- Lower Super Output Areas and Data Zonestxt
- Output Areas and Small Areascsv
- Merged Local Authoritiescsv
- Merged Wards and Electoral Divisionscsv
England and Wales coverage
- Bulk data (all geographies)zip
Codes as headers, descriptions in separate file.
UK coverage where...
|Modified Date|| |
|Release Date|| |
|Geographical Coverage Location|| |
UK Open Government Licence (OGL)
Country level down to Output Areas and Small Areas
|Public Access Level|| |